I believe that money is very important for everyone's life. People can get money by different ways. One of these ways is the lottery, in which people can win millions. If I won 10$ million by that way I will divide it to quarters. First quarter, for my parents whom help when I was child until I got married. Second one, I will buy a huge house for my family because they need it. Third one, I will build a high building for poor people who don't have place to sleep. Last quarter, I will make up my own business to make two Financial income. One of them from my government and the other from my own business.In summary, these are my wished if I won $10 million in the lottery. Tuesday, 18 October 2011
My Wishes
I believe that money is very important for everyone's life. People can get money by different ways. One of these ways is the lottery, in which people can win millions. If I won 10$ million by that way I will divide it to quarters. First quarter, for my parents whom help when I was child until I got married. Second one, I will buy a huge house for my family because they need it. Third one, I will build a high building for poor people who don't have place to sleep. Last quarter, I will make up my own business to make two Financial income. One of them from my government and the other from my own business.In summary, these are my wished if I won $10 million in the lottery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that's the most intelligent way to use the money that I've seen so far! It's important to take care of other people, but we need to help ourselves as well.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
One of these ways is the lottery, in which people can win millions.
In summary, these are my wished if I won $10 million in the lottery.