Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Lass of the World !!

          I assert that all people in the world love football (Soccer). People around the world are divided into two sections: those who love to play the game, and those who like to be fans. On the other hand, there are some people who don't like this game because they are thinking this game is more violent game. They are thinking soccer players are monsters.  Also, every one in the world knows there are two sides in this life. There is a good side and there is a bad side. Even though, in the games there are both sides. In my opinion, they are wrong because they didn't try it before. I think they should try it and they will love it. When I was in my country, I was playing five times a week. Let's imagine that when you are playing soccer game with your team against different team and there are many people watching you, How do you feel? You will feel excited. When they encourage you, you will show them the best from yourself.It's really interesting sport and my favorite sport. There is another example for football (soccer). FIFA World Cup no one in this planet doesn't know what World Cup mean. The old people, young people and children every one know this game. In conclusion, I hope my topic change your mind and your thinking about people who play soccer. If you don't play soccer in your whole life. You will miss an interesting game.

2 comments:

  1. When I was a child, soccer wasn't very popular in Canada, but I think more people like it now. I was able to catch a World Cup game when I lived in Japan, and it was a really exciting atmosphere.

    Corrections:
    People around the world are divided into two sections: those who love to play the game, and those who like to be fans.

    How do you feel? You will feel excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you played too much soccer, so i think that's was a good excercise. How about Arwa? Does she like soccer too?

    ReplyDelete